We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
CS00112 Ultra-Small, 1 to 26 MHz OscillatorLogin
The CS00112 is the industry's smallest and the lowest power MHz oscillator. With 0.1 mW of active power consumption at 3.072 MHz output frequency, this μPower oscillator enables longer battery life for a wearable, IoT, or mobile device compared to a quartz-based oscillator or resonator.
The device comes in the smallest 1.5 mm x 0.8 mm package. The unique combination of ultra-low power, ultra-small package, and flexible output frequency makes it ideal for power-sensitive and space-constrained applications.
- Ultra-low current consumption of 60 μA at 3.072 MHz
- Ultra-small 1.5 mm x 0.8 mm package
- 1 to 26 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Operating temperature from -40°C to 85°C. Contact SiTime for -40°C to 105°C option
- Frequency stability as low as ±100 ppm. Contact SiTime for ±25 ppm or ±50 ppm options
- Programmable output drive strength for best EMI or driving multiple loads
- Ultra-light weight of 1.28 mg
- RoHS and REACH compliant, Pb-free, Halogen-free and Antimony-free
|Frequency||1 to 26 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±100|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-20 to +70, -40 to +85|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.25 to 3.63|
|Package Type (mm²)||1.5x0.8|