That's how many of our timing devices are being used today. They are in the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk, the camera on your helmet, the cockpit on your flight, and the earthquake detection system near your home.
Our products provide the heartbeat in electronics. You can't see them, but your world couldn't operate without them.
Tell us it can't be done, and we'll do it
We are a crew of passionate and persistent innovators who took on the goliath in timing. For decades, quartz dominated the industry, and we decided to change that. Our purpose was clear: To build the highest performing and most reliable timing devices, smaller than a pinhead.
We already own 90% of the MEMS timing market, and given all the barriers we've broken, it’s only a matter of time before we make quartz obsolete.
- We began operations in 2005
- We've shipped one billion timing devices into 200 applications
- Our products offer the highest quality in the industry (<1 DPPM)
- Our workforce consists of 160 people worldwide
- 54% of our U.S. employees have advanced degrees
- Our company holds over 100 patents
- Download the SiTime Fact Sheet for more information