SiTime's Endura DCXOs enable users to program output frequency and pull frequency in-system using a digital interface (I2C or SPI), offering designers great flexibility for noiseless clock synchronization. This ruggedized family offers ultra-low acceleration sensitivity and low jitter.
- Ideal for replacing multiple timing components in systems that support multiple frequencies
- Any-frequency mode for programming output frequency via I2C or SPI from 1 MHz to 725 MHz
- Frequency pulling/tuning up to ±3200 ppm via I2C or SPI with 0.005 ppb resolution and <1% linearity
- Low 0.21 ps RMS (typ.) integrated phase jitter
- Low acceleration sensitivity, 0.1 ppb/g