SiTime's Elite Platform™ I2C/SPI oscillators enable users to program output frequency and pull frequency in-system using a digital interface, offering designers great flexibility. This family offers ultra-low jitter and utilizes SiTime’s unique DualMEMS™ temperature sensing and TurboCompensation™ technology to deliver exceptional dynamic performance.
- Ideal for replacing multiple timing components in systems that support multiple frequencies such as telecom, networking, server, storage, broadcasting, test and measurement equipment
- Any-frequency mode for programming output frequency via I2C or SPI from 1 MHz to 725 MHz
- Digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) mode for pulling/tuning frequency up to ±3200 ppm via I2C or SPI with 0.005 ppb resolution
- Any combination of frequencies (1 MHz to 725 MHz), voltage (2.5 V to 3.3 V), pull range (±25 ppm to ±3200 ppm), and three DE output formats (LVPECL, LVDS, or HCSL)
- 0.21 ps typical integrated phase jitter