We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
CS00133 Low Power Programmable OscillatorLogin
The CS00133 is a low power programmable oscillator. This device features low power consumption, small size, frequency stability and the short lead time for consumer, networking, industrial and other applications.
- Any frequency between 1 MHz and 110 MHz accurate to 6 decimal places
- 100% pin-to-pin drop-in replacement to quartz-based XO
- Excellent total frequency stability as low as ±15 ppm
- Operating temperature from -40°C to 85°C. For 125°C and /or -55°C options, refer to SiT1618, SiT8918, SiT8920
- Low power consumption of 3.5 mA typical at 1.8V
- Standby mode for longer battery life
- Fast startup time of 5 ms LVCMOS/HCMOS compatible output
- Industry-standard packages: 2.0 x 1.6, 2.5 x 2.0, 3.2 x 2.5, 5.0 x 3.2, 7.0 x 5.0 mm x mm
- Instant samples with Time Machine II and Field Programmable Oscillators
- RoHS and REACH compliant, Pb-free, Halogen-free and Antimony-free
- For AEC-Q100 oscillators, refer to SiT8924 and SiT8925
|Frequency||1 to 110 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±15, ±20, ±25, ±50|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-20 to +70, -40 to +85|
|FlexEdgeTM Rise/Fall Time||Yes|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.5 to 3.3|
|Package Type (mm²)||2.0x1.6, 2.5x2.0, 3.2x2.5, 5.0x3.2, 7.0x5.0|