High-precision Emerald DCOCXOs (digitally controlled OCXOs) offer ±5 to ±8 ppb stability, 1 to 220 MHz frequency, and the industry's smallest 9 x 7 mm footprint. These devices can be used to replace legacy quartz VCOCXOs in emerging 5G and IEEE 1588 synchronization applications while improving overall system performance and robustness.
- I2C digital frequency tuning eliminates board noise
- 10 times better dynamic stability (150 ppt/°C ΔF/ΔT), resistant to airflow and thermal shock
- Unmatched ease-of-use, eliminates restrictions on PCB placement, no mechanical shields needed
- Programmable platform enables shorter lead time
- On-chip power supply noise filtering, eliminates dedicated LDO
- No activity dips or micro jumps