SiTime’s Endura EMI-reduction oscillators ensure emissions compliance through two techniques: spread spectrum clocking and rise/fall time adjustment of the clock signal. These ruggedized devices, engineered for harsh environments, have ultra-low acceleration sensitivity and high temp operation.
- EMI reduction up to 17 dB on fundamental frequency and 30 dB on harmonics
- Wide spread range, up to 4% pk-to-pk
- FlexEdge™ configurable rise/fall time options: 0.25 ns to 40 ns slew rates
- Low acceleration sensitivity, 0.1 ppb/g
- Wide operating temperature, -55 to +125°C
- Small industry-standard QFN packages, as small as 2.0 mm x 1.6 mm