Systems Characterization Engineer (Engineering)
The Systems Characterization Engineer is responsible for the bring-up, evaluation, and characterization of SiTime’s revolutionary MEMS-based timing products. Responsibilities include mixed-signal characterization, systems/algorithms development, datasheet validation, performance feedback to MEMS/CMOS design, and prototyping of test and FA methodologies. In addition, he/she will lead experiments to prototype new system architectures for future products, and assist with the development and qualification of new packaging technology.
- Develop and perform operational or testing procedures for electronic products.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform electronics engineering tasks.
- Design software or systems for characterization applications.
- Determine project materials and equipment needs.
- Prepare, review, and maintain schedules; design documentation, operational reports and charts.
- Present data/reports at meetings, boards and working groups to explain and defend findings or recommendations, negotiate compromises and agreements, or exchange information.
- Contribute to other projects as needed by management or as business needs change.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Radioengineering, or Metrology. Exceptional candidates with other backgrounds will be considered;
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics basics;
- Programming skills in Matlab/ Python/ C++;
- Experience in working with electronic measurement instruments;
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Understanding of the measurement results processing and presentation;
- Experience in PCB layout/fabrication.
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- High level of self-motivation and drive to make an impact
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- English language speaking and writing skills
- Desire to actively learn
- Skills in time management
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.