Senior Test Engineer (Operations)
US-Santa Clara, CA
Responsible for the hardware and software development of production test solutions, including algorithm development, board-level hardware design, and software implementation and validation on both custom and standard automated test equipment (ATE) platforms. Perform Precision Analog design of ATE Load Boards and Probecards. Develop Semiconductor Test Methodologies to test Program development, debug and deployment using Teradyne ETS-88/364 Test Platform. Work on Design For Test (DFT) concepts for Integrated Circuit (IC) design to simplify further IC testing using Build In Self-test (BIST) module or SCAN path assertion additionally placed on the chip. Responsible for yield improvement, cost reduction and failure analysis support. Work with off-shore test vendors. Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, or equivalent, or related field;
- 5 years of experience as Senior IC Engineer, Senior Test Engineer, Senior IC Design Engineer, or related occupation;
- Experience with developing test solutions using Teradyne ETS-88/364 Test Platform;
- Experience with Semiconductor Test Methodologies;
- Experience with design of ATE Load Boards and Probecards;
- Experience with DFT concepts (BIST/SCAN);
- Experience with yield improvement, cost reduction and failure analysis support;
- Experience working with off-shore test vendors; and
- Travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
Worksite: 5451 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to SiTime Corporation, Attn. HR/STEN, 5451 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
SiTime participates in the E-Verify program.