Senior CAD Engineer (Engineering)
US-Santa Clara, CA
Sr. CAD Engineer sought by SiTime Corporation in Santa Clara, CA 40 hrs/wk. Full support for Cadence & Mentor Graphics' custom flows, tool development, installation and maintenance. Support Virtuoso Layout and schematic & Mentor Simulation and Layout Verification software and release flows based on revision control system. Provide general CAD services support, utilities, scripts. Tool configuration and application. Functional Evaluation, Performance Benchmarking and Deployment of New Tools. Automation and Regression Flow Support. CAD Software & Linux User Support for CMOS Design Engineers & IC Layout Designers. Prepare User Documentation for Design Engineers. Responsible for diagnosis, resolution, regression of reported problems. Interfacing with EDA Vendors' Applications Teams. Perform circuit design and layout in support of the circuit design team. Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering plus minimum of five years' experience in transistor level circuit design and management of IC design cad tools.
Specific skills or other requirements
- 3 years of experience supporting: cadence virtuoso schematic editor and layout suite, spectre, spectre-rf, multi-mode simulator, physical layout tools.
- 3 years of experience supporting: mentor graphics analog fast-spice, questa, parasitic calibre pvs, xrc.
- 5 years of experience in programming languages: DFII skill, PERL, Matlab, tcl/tk, c / c++.
- 5 years of experience at linux os, utilities, and scripting.
- 3 years of experience in cmos and/or bipolar circuit design and layout using the cadence design environment.
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to SiTime Corporation, Att-n: Olena Lejas, 5451 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
SiTime participates in the E-Verify program.