Sales Operations Representative (Sales, Marketing and Customer Engineering)
The Sales Operations Specialist will manage database administration and provide excellent customer support and management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administer and use databases: make sure data is clean, accurate, and complete; create, customize and generate reports, etc.
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Conduct data mining to generate business insight to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness
- Execute timely invoice processing
- Review and process quotes in an accurate and timely manner to help ensure bookable orders and revenue attainment
- Manage sample requests in accordance with the company process
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 1+ year(s) of related experience
- Proven proficiency with MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems
- Upper-intermediate or higher English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Willing and able to travel (domestic and international)
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- BA/BS Degree in Economics, MS/PhD preferred
- Self-starter with exceptional organization skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Persistent and result driven
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Desire to work for a fast paced growth oriented company
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.