MEMS Development Engineer (Engineering)
US-Santa Clara, CA
Join the team that is revolutionizing the timing industry with the best silicon Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) timing products in the world. As a MEMS Development Engineer, you will use your technical and creative problem solving skills to design, characterize, and improve MEMS devices and develop and build SiTime’s next-generation of MEMS products.
- Design MEMS devices and characterize the electrical, mechanical, and thermal performance
- Extend and enhance the automated infrastructure for MEMS design, data collection and analysis
- Design, run, and analyze experiments to understand device physics, materials and fabrication
- Interface with local and overseas vendors
- Work in cross-functional Engineering teams, including Circuits, Systems, and Packaging
- Drive and/or support other projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Experience designing and conducting lab experiments preferred
- RF measurement experience preferred
- Proficient coder. MATLAB and measurement automation experience preferred.
- Printed circuit board design experience and oscillator fundamentals preferred
- Finite Element Simulation experience preferred
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking, ability to design experiments, and interpret results
- Clear and concise scientific communication
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative fast-paced team environment
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
SiTime participates in the E-Verify program.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, SiTime has offices worldwide and is continuing to expand with a new Research and Development Center in Dexter, Michigan. Dexter is conveniently located in Southeastern Michigan, only minutes from downtown Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan.