MEMS Development Engineer (Engineering)
US-Ann Arbor, MI
Join the team that is revolutionizing the timing industry with the best silicon Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) timing products in the world. As a MEMS Development Engineer, you will use your technical and creative problem solving skills to design, characterize, and improve MEMS devices and develop and build SiTime’s next-generation of MEMS products.
- Design MEMS devices and characterize the electrical, mechanical, and thermal performance
- Extend and enhance the automated infrastructure for MEMS design, data collection and analysis
- Design, run, and analyze experiments to understand device physics, materials and fabrication
- Interface with local and overseas vendors
- Work in cross-functional Engineering teams, including Circuits, Systems, and Packaging
- Drive and/or support other projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent
- Experience designing and conducting lab experiments preferred
- RF measurement experience preferred
- Proficient coder. MATLAB and measurement automation experience preferred.
- Printed circuit board design experience and oscillator fundamentals preferred
- Finite Element Simulation experience preferred
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking, ability to design experiments, and interpret results
- Clear and concise scientific communication
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative fast-paced team environment
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.