Director of Accounting (Finance and Accounting)
US-Santa Clara, CA
The Director of Accounting will be a key member of the Accounting team that will provide the technical accounting guidance, drive the monthly accounting close process and own the financial reporting package. This will be accomplished by demonstrating financial expertise and applying it to the company’s product with a solid understanding of corporate strategy and operations.
- Responsible for the compilation of the monthly and quarterly financial statements and related footnotes for the company
- Prepare audit schedules and be the point of contact for the internal and external auditors
- Complete all GAAP and disclosure checklist on a quarterly basis
- Oversee the monthly accounting close process for the company including review of all balance sheet account reconciliations, providing flux analysis and lead the monthly financial review
- Research and provide technical accounting guidance to the company including new standards and impacts
- Writing company position papers on complex technical accounting areas including revenue, stock based compensation expense, NRE arrangements, intangibles, impairments, etc.
- Lead Oracle ERP upgrades and close process improvements
- Lead implementation of SOX and new internal control process
- Partner with finance and other department executives to improve accounting operations
- Lead other company initiative projects
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/BS or MA/MS Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting
- CPA license preferred
- Minimum 10 years of related accounting experience
- Minimum 5 years managing/supervising an accounting team
- Experience managing global accounting team members preferred
- Oracle and Hyperion experience is a major plus
- Experience in one of the following industries highly preferred: semiconductor, high technology manufacturing
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, accounting concepts, and KPIs
- Willing and able to travel (domestic and international) if needed
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker that is comfortable taking risks
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills required
- Strong and independent thinker, and influencer
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.
SiTime is not accepting unsolicited resumes from recruiting firms.