We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
115 to 137 MHz, Low Power OscillatorLogin
The SiT8009B is the industry's lowest power high-frequency oscillator with LVCMOS/LVTTL compatible output. Its 5.5 mA typical current consumption (in 1.8 V) enables greener electronics without compromising performance. It provides the perfect combination of low power consumption, excellent stability, flexible operating voltage, small size and shortest lead time for large volume portable and consumer applications.
For the same device in a SOT23-5 package, refer to the SiT2002B.
Program oscillators to get instant samples, optimized performance, and fast prototyping | Learn More
|Frequency||115 to 137 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±20, ±25, ±50|
|Phase Jitter (rms)||1.3 ps|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-20 to +70, -40 to +85|
|FlexEdgeTM Rise/Fall Time||Yes|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.5 to 3.3|
|Package Type (mm²)||2.0x1.6, 2.5x2.0, 3.2x2.5, 5.0x3.2, 7.0x5.0|
Image: 2016 and 2520 4-pin packages, top & bottom
SiT8009 pin assignments
SiT8009 block diagram
Configurable feature sets
- Any frequency between 115 to 137 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Stability from ±20 ppm to ±50 ppm
- Industrial or extended commercial temp.
- 1.8 V or 2.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage:
- Customize specification for optimal system performance
- Use same base device for many designs, reducing qualification needs
Lowest power consumption of any high-frequency oscillators
- 5.5 mA typical active current (1.8 V)
- 1 µA typical standby current (1.8 V):
- Extends battery life
- Enables greener electronics;
Small 2016 & 2520 packages for all frequencies, voltages and stabilities
Save more board space without compromising performance and availability
FlexEdge™ configurable drive strength
- Slower rise/fall time that minimizes EMI from the oscillator
- Saves cost by driving multiple loads and eliminate additional timing components;
Ultra-fast lead time (4 to 6 weeks)
- Reduce inventory overhead
- Mitigate shortage risks
- Storage servers & SSD
- VR & AR