We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
1 to 110 MHz, SOT23 OscillatorLogin
The SiT2001B is a SOT23 oscillator that offers the best board-level solder-joint reliability and enables low-cost, optical-ONLY board-level inspection. This device features the widest frequency range, the lowest power consumption, the best stability and the shortest lead time for consumer, networking, industrial and other applications.
For the same device in an SMD packages, refer to the SiT8008B oscillator.
Program oscillators to get instant samples, optimized performance, and fast prototyping | Learn More
|Frequency||1 to 110 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±20, ±25, ±50|
|Phase Jitter (rms)||1.3 ps|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-20 to +70, -40 to +85|
|FlexEdgeTM Rise/Fall Time||Yes|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.5 to 3.3|
|Package Type (mm²)||SOT23 (2.9x2.8)|
|Features||Field programmable, SOT23-5|
Image: SiT2001b SOT-23 5-pin package, top
Configurable feature sets
- Any frequency between 1 to 110 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Stability from ±20 ppm to ±50 ppm
- Industrial or extended commercial temp.
- 1.8 V or 2.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage:
- Customize specification for optimal system performance
- Use same base device for many design, reducing qualification needs;
- Lowest cost package
- Best board-level solder joint reliability
- Easy optical only board-level inspection of solder joints;
FlexEdge™ drive strength
- Slower rise/fall time that minimizes EMI from the oscillator
- Saves cost by driving multiple loads and eliminate additional timing components;
Ultra-fast lead time (4 to 6 weeks)
- Reduce inventory overhead
- Mitigate shortage risks
- Fibre channel
- Solid-state drives (SSD)
- Storage, servers and datacenters
- Computer servers
- Processor clocking
- FPGA clocking
- Networking switches and gateways
- CCTV and surveillance equipment
- Industrial probes and equipment
- Medical devices