We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
1 to 110 MHz, Wide Temperature OscillatorLogin
The SiT8920B is the most robust and reliable oscillator on the market with 0.1 ppb/g vibration sensitivity (g-sensitivity), 50,000 g shock and 70 g vibration resistance and 500 million hour MTBF. In addition, this device delivers a perfect combination of high frequency (up to 110 MHz), best stability (±20 ppm), military temperature range (-55 °C to 125 °C ) and small packages (2.0 x 1.6 mmxmm) that is not available from quartz.
For the same device in a SOT23-5 package, refer to the SiT2020B.
Program oscillators to get instant samples, optimized performance, and fast prototyping | Learn More
|Frequency||1 to 110 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±20, ±25, ±50|
|Phase Jitter (rms)||1.3 ps|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-55 to +125|
|FlexEdgeTM Rise/Fall Time||Yes|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.5 to 3.3|
|Package Type (mm²)||2.0x1.6, 2.5x2.0, 3.2x2.5, 5.0x3.2, 7.0x5.0|
|Features||Field programmable, Military temperature -55 to 125°C|
Image: SiT8920 4-pin package, top & bottom
SiT8920 pin assignments
SiT8920 block diagram
Configurable feature sets
- Any frequency between 1 and 110 MHz with 6 decimal places of accuracy
- Stability as low as ±20 ppm
- Industrial or extended commercial temp.
- 1.8 V or 2.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage
- Customize specification for optimal system performance
- Use same base device for many designs, reducing qualification needs
Low power consumption
- 0.6 µA typical standby current (1.8 V)
- 3.5 mA typical active current (1.8 V)
- Extends battery life in portable applications
- Reduces power consumption for greener systems
FlexEdge™ configurable drive strength
- Slower rise/fall time that minimizes EMI from the oscillator
- Saves cost by driving multiple loads and eliminate additional timing components
Ultra-fast lead time (4 to 6 weeks)
- Reduce inventory overhead
- Mitigate shortage risks
- Oil exploration drilling
- Power amplifiers
- Industrial motors
- Pressure meters
- Aerospace equipment
- Geothermal energy equipment