We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
1 to 110 MHz, High Temperature OscillatorLogin
The SiT8918B provides a perfect combination of wide frequency range (1 MHz to 110 MHz), excellent stability (±20 ppm) and wide temperature range (-40 to 125 °C) in the smallest 2.0x1.6 mmxmm package that is not readily available from quartz. This device also features the industry's best vibration sensitivity, and shock and vibration resistance.
The SiT8918 comes in industry-standard packages and footprints, and therefore replaces quartz without any design changes.
For the same device in a SOT23-5 package, refer to the SiT2018B.
|Frequency||1 to 110 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±20, ±25, ±50|
|Phase Jitter (rms)||1.3 ps|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-40 to +105, -40 to +125|
|FlexEdgeTM Rise/Fall Time||Yes|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.5 to 3.3|
|Package Type (mm²)||2.0x1.6, 2.5x2.0, 3.2x2.5, 5.0x3.2, 7.0x5.0|
|Features||Field programmable, High temperature 125°C|
SiT8918b 4-pin package, top & bottom
SiT8918 pin assignments
SiT8918 block diagram
Unique combination of
- ±20 ppm
- automotive temp. (-40 to 125 °C)
- smallest package (2.0 x 1.6 mmxmm):
- Better timing margin ideal for space-constrained, outdoor and high-temp. operating environment
0.1 ppb/g low vibration sensitivity
- Improved system performance under vibration
- Simpler carrier drop-test compliance (STB, etc.)
70 g vibration and 50,000 g shock
- Best system reliability in harsh environments
FlexEdge™ drive strength
- Slower rise/fall time that minimizes EMI from the oscillator
- Lower cost by driving multiple loads and eliminate additional timing components
5 industry-standard packages
- 100% drop-in replacement of quartz XO
Ultra-fast lead time (4 to 6 weeks)
- Reduce inventory overhead
- Mitigate shortage risks
- Engine & transmission ECUs
- XTAL replacement
- ADAS 计算机
- Automotive cameras
- GPS/GNSS modules