We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
Ultra-Small µPower, ±5 to ±20 ppm, 32.768 kHz TCXOLogin
SiTime's TempFlat MEMS technology enables the first 32 kHz TCXO in a 1.2mm2 chip-scale package, the world's smallest footprint. Typical core supply current is only 1 μA. And unlike standard oscillators, the SiT1552 features NanoDrive™, a factory-programmable output that reduces voltage swing to minimize power. The SiT1552 is factory calibrated over multiple temperature points to guarantee extremely tight frequency stability from ±10 ppm to ±20 ppm (initial and over temperature).
Video Demo: The SiT1552 is placed in temperature chamber that increases temp. from < -40 to +85 °C at a fast ramp rate of 4 degrees per second.
|Oscillator Type||32kHz TCXO|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±5, ±10, ±20|
|Output Type||LVCMOS, NanoDrive™|
|NanoDrive™||300mV to 700mV, full swing LVCMOS|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-0 to +70, -40 to +85|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.5 to 3.63|
|Package Type (mm²)||1.5x0.8|
Image: SiT1552 4-pin 1508 package, top & bottom
±10 ppm all-inclusive frequency stability
- Improved local timekeeping and improved system power with less dependency on network timekeeping updates with mobile and wearable devices
Smallest footprint in chip-scale (CSP)
- 1.5 x 0.8 mm: Saves board space
NanoPower: 990 nA (typ.)
- Maximizes battery life
NanoDrive™ reduced swing oscillator output
- Programmable output swing minimizes power
Internal VDD supply filtering
- Eliminates external VDD bypass capacitor to maintain ultra-small footprint
- Smart meters
- Health and wellness monitors
- Pulse-per-second (PPS) timekeeping