We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
Ultra-Small µPower, 1 Hz to 462.5 kHz, ±50 ppm OscillatorLogin
SiTime's TempFlat MEMS™ technology combined with our mixed-signal CMOS design capabilities enables an ultra-low-power, factory-programmable oscillator in a 1.2 mm2 chip-scale package – the world's smallest footprint. Typical core supply current is only 3.3 μA at 100 kHz. With the ability to provide any frequency between 1 Hz and 462.5 kHz, the SiT1569 guarantees ±50 ppm all-inclusive (initial and over temperature) frequency stability.
|Oscillator Type||Hz to MHz XO|
|Frequency||1 Hz to 462.5 kHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±50|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-20 to +70, -40 to +85|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.62 to 3.63|
|Package Type (mm²)||1.5x0.8|
SiT1569 4-pin 1508 package, top & bottom
±50 ppm all-inclusive frequency stability
- Improved accuracy provides better frequency margin across all operating conditions and extremes
Smallest footprint in chip-scale (CSP)
- 1.5 x 0.8 mm: Saves board space
Ultra-low power: 3.3 µA at 100 kHz
- Maximizes battery life
Factory-programmable frequency range: 1Hz to 462.5 kHz
- Maximum architectural options for a µPower reference clock
Internal VDD supply filtering
- Eliminates external VDD bypass capacitor to maintain ultra-small footprint
- Smart medical monitors
- Industrial sensors
- Analog front-end (AFE) reference clocks