We are ready to help you!
Please complete the form below and someone will contact you. Items notated with an * are required.
1 to 150 MHz, Spread-spectrum, Extended Temperature (-55°C to 125 °C)Login
The Endura™ SiT9045 spread spectrum oscillator is engineered for harsh environments and is ideal for high-reliability aerospace and defense applications. This MEMS-based SSXO has ultra-low acceleration sensitivity at 0.1 ppb/g and high temp operation up to 125°C.
This device reduces EMI (up to 30 dB) by offering two techniques: spread spectrum clocking and rise/fall time adjustment of the clock signal, ensuring emissions compliance with maximum flexibility and minimum engineering effort. The SiT9045 is available in three industry-standard packages to replace quartz products without any board design changes.
The SiT9045 is tested in accordance with MIL-PRF-55310, MIL-STD-883, and AEC-Q100 specifications.
|Frequency||1 to 150 MHz|
|Frequency Stability (ppm)||±20, ±25, ±50|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-55 to +125|
|Spread Percentage (%)||Center: ±0.125 to ±2.000, Down: -0.25 to -4.00|
|FlexEdgeTM Rise/Fall Time||Yes|
|Voltage Supply (V)||1.8, 2.25 to 3.3|
|Package Type (mm²)||2.0x1.6, 2.5x2.0, 3.2x2.5|
|Features||Ultra-low acceleration sensitivity, MIL-STD-55310, MIL-PRF-883, AEC-Q100|
Image: SiT9045 4-pin package, top & bottom
Low acceleration sensitivity
- As low as 0.1 ppb/g
Spread spectrum clocking
- Up to 30 dB electromagnetic interference (EMI) reduction
- Up to 134 times better electromagnetic susceptibility (EMS) than an external resonator plus an SSIC solution
- Solves EMI problem and improves reliability in noisy environments
Flexible EMI reduction options
- Wide spread range: center spread up to ±2.0%, down spread down to -4.0%
- Configurable rise/fall time: 8 options
- Configurable spread profile: triangular, Hershey kiss, or random
Three industry-standard packages
- 100% drop-in replacement of quartz XO
- Enables EMI reduction without board redesign, metal housing, or other expensive EMI reduction method
Low cycle-to-cycle jitter: 8.5 ps
- Minimize impact to system timing budget
- Any frequency from 1 to 150 MHz with 6 decimal-place accuracy
- Supply voltage of 1.8 V; 2.5 to 3.3 V
- Frequency stability from ±20 ppm to ±50 ppm
- Airborne communications
- Field communications
- Vehicle comms/telemetry
- All ruggedized applications