SiTime is a market leader in precision timing. Our programmable solutions offer a rich feature set that enables customers to differentiate their products with higher performance, smaller size, lower power, and better reliability. With over 2 billion devices shipped, SiTime is transforming the timing industry.
Over 2 billion…
That's how many of our timing devices are being used today. They are in the smartphone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk, the camera on your helmet, the cockpit on your flight, and the earthquake detection system near your home.
Our products provide the heartbeat in electronics. You can't see them, but your world couldn't operate without them.
Tell us it can't be done, and we'll do it
We are a crew of passionate and persistent innovators who took on the goliath in timing. For decades, quartz dominated the industry, and we decided to change that. Our purpose was clear: To build the highest performing and most reliable timing devices, smaller than a pinhead.
We now lead the MEMS timing market, producing programmable solutions that enable customers to differentiate their products with higher performance, smaller size, lower power, and better reliability.
- We began operations in 2005
- We've shipped over 2 billion timing devices into 200 applications
- Our products offer the highest quality in the industry (<1 DPPM)
- Our workforce consists of over 200 people worldwide
- 47% of our global workforce are engineers
- 75% of our R&D team have advanced degrees
- SiTime holds over 60 patents
• We began operations in 2005
• SiTime holds over 70 patents and is a technology leader in silicon MEMS, analog, and systems technology
• Our products offer the highest quality in the industry
• We've shipped over 2 billion timing devices into 250 applications at over 15,000 customers
• Our workforce consists of over 350 people worldwide, about 50% are engineers
• 75% of our R&D team hold advanced degrees