All of SiTime's programmable, MEMS-based Silicon Oscillators are manufactured completely in Silicon, with no quartz crystals. Our oscillators combine a MEMS resonator die with a programmable analog semiconductor die and encapsulate both within a cost-effective, standard plastic package. Learn more about SiTime's MEMS oscillator architecture.
Manufacturing oscillators in silicon has many benefits over legacy quartz crystal oscillators, such as the best availability with the shortest lead times and the lowest cost.
Unlike most crystal oscillator companies, SiTime has significant analog semiconductor expertise; we design our own MEMS and analog circuits allowing us to offer products with the most comprehensive feature set and highest performance. Learn more about the MEMS timing advantage:
- More programmable features for unmatched flexibility more >
- Exceptional frequency stability more >
- Ultra low phase noise and jitter more >
- Superior reliability, robustness and resilience more >
- Standard low-cost packaging for easy drop-in replacement of quartz products more >