All of SiTime's programmable, silicon MEMS-based oscillators are manufactured completely in Silicon, with no quartz crystals. Our timing devices comprise a MEMS resonator die mounted to a programmable analog oscillator die encapsulated within a cost-effective, standard plastic package. Learn more about SiTime's MEMS oscillator architecture.
Unlike most crystal oscillator companies, SiTime has significant analog semiconductor expertise; we design our own MEMS and analog circuits allowing us to offer products with the most comprehensive feature set, highest performance and much greater reliability.
Manufacturing all silicon oscillators has additional benefits compared to legacy quartz crystal oscillators including short lead-times and lower cost. Learn more about the MEMS timing advantage:
- More programmable features for unmatched flexibility more >
- Exceptional frequency stability more >
- Ultra low phase noise and jitter more >
- Superior reliability, robustness and resilience more >
- Standard low-cost packaging for easy drop-in replacement of quartz products more >