Widest Range of Features
Customers can order an almost endless combination of frequencies, voltages and frequency stabilities (PPM) in a range of industry-standard packages. Plus SiTime offers unique features to further optimize system design and performance.
- Customizable Frequency: 1 Hz to 650 MHz with up to 6 decimals of accuracy More
- Supply Voltage: 1.8, 2.5, 2.8 or 3.3V (customizable between 2.5-3.3V) More
- Frequency Stability: ±0.5, ±1, ±1.5, ±2.5, ±5, ±10, ±25, ±50 More
- Spread Spectrum: Center-spread and down-spread options More
- Digital Control: Digitally controlled oscillators (DCXOs) for jitter cleaning and fail-safe functions More
- Pull Range: Programmable from ±25 to ±1600 PPM in VCXO, VCTCXO and DCXO families More
- Output Drive Strength: Programmable high and low drive strength settings More
- Packaging Options: Industry standard 2012, 2016, 2320, 3225, 5032 or 7050 packages, plus ultra small 1508 chip scale packages More
- Operating Temperature Range: Industrial or extended commerial temperature, plus high-temperature up to +125C
- More: Output logic options and output enable/spread disable/standby control options
SiTime MEMS-based products deliver higher performance in areas critical to the performance and operation of the system.
- Better Frequency Stability over Temperature
SiTime offers both TCXOs (temperature compensated oscillators) with 0.1 to 5 PPM frequency stability and XOs (oscillators) with 10 to 50 PPM frequency stability. Typical quartz XOs have 25 to 100 PPM stability. Since SiTime XOs and TCXOs have built-in temperature compensation, they are extremely stable over the entire temperature range. More
- Lower Phase Noise and Jitter
SiTime’s Encore products offer 500 femtoseconds (typical) and 1 ps (maximum) RMS phase jitter integrated from 12 kHz to 20 MHz. No other MEMS oscillator offers this level of performance. More
- Superior Resilience
SiTime oscillators are the most reliable oscillators on the market. With <2 FIT, SiTime XOs are twice as good as other silicon-based oscillators and 13 to 40x more reliable than quartz. Additionally, the performance of SiTime XOs holds up better in noisy, harsh environments. More
Best and Broadest Timing Portfolio
With a rich feature set combined with higher performance, SiTime has the best and broadest timing portfolio available. SiTime pin-compatible oscillators are an easy low-cost drop-in replacement for quartz devices.
Order samples now and see how SiTime devices offer more features and higher performance.