(1) Circuit Design of Analog and Mixed-Signal components, including the following blocks: Regulator, Data converter, Filter, VCO, PLL, Temperature Sensor, Charge Pump, Band-gap, I/O circuits;
(2) Ensuring that the block-level circuit designs satisfy architectural constraints and adhere to technical specifications;
(3) Contributing to the architectural definition of circuit blocks;
(4) Verifying that the block-level circuits function as intended during chip integration, through developing top-level test benches and performing the requisite simulations;
(5) Performing the necessary calculations, design and verification simulations to ensure the block meets all its requirements (both at the schematic level, and post layout extraction), and DFT and DFM are fully considered;
(6) Collaborating closely with the layout designers to ensure the layout is completed per design sign-off criteria, using industry best practices;
(7) Documenting assigned circuit blocks, and for holding preliminary and final design reviews;
(8) Participating actively in the chip bring up, evaluation and characterization; and,
(9) Addressing questions and issues related to his/her blocks raised by other personnel, such as product, characterization, test, or application engineers.
- Master’s degree in Microelectronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, or Electronics Engineering.
- Two years of experience as Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuit Designer/Engineer or Design/Electrical Engineer.
- Experience with: IC PLL design in CMOS; Pipeline analog Digital Converters; System-level performance evaluation using C/C++, Matlab, Simulink languages; Analog schematic & Layout design using Cadence virtuoso tools and simulation using RFspectre tools; and, Behavioral modeling of analog & digital circuits in Verilog/VHDL.
- Knowledge of: Digital VLSI circuits and Designing with PLDs (Programmable Logic Devices) and FPGA (Field programmable Gate Arrays); and Design of Low Power VLSI (Very Large Scale Integrated) circuit.
Job Site: Sunnyvale, CA
Qualified applicants should send their resumes to SiTime Corporation, ATTN: HR, SAMSCD-FNFS, 990 Almanor Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. Please reference this notice.