SiTime is seeking a talented engineer to be a key player enabling SiTime’s MEMS-based timing products. SiTime Corporation, an analog semiconductor company, offers MEMS-based silicon timing solutions that replace legacy quartz products. With 85% market share and over 100 million devices shipped, SiTime is driving the $5 Billion timing market’s transition to 100% silicon-based timing. SiTime offers an exciting new technology, a fast-paced and challenging work environment, and an excellent benefit package.
The Senior Test & Product Engineer is responsible for the hardware and software development of production test solutions, including algorithm development, board-level hardware design, and software implementation and validation on both custom and standard automated test equipment (ATE) platforms. The Senior Test & Product Engineer will work closely with the Engineering and Operations groups to successfully develop and release production test solutions to both local and overseas facilities. Additionally, the Senior Test & Product Engineer will be responsible for sustaining production activities, including capacity expansion, yield enhancement, and cost reduction activities.
- Develop and maintain test software on standard ATE platforms (Eagle Test Systems).
- Perform board-level design of test boards and probecards.
- Manage vendors, debug and deploy hardware to support volume ramp.
- Develop code and hardware for custom MEMS test solutions.
- Work with overseas Operations personnel to release test solutions into production.
- Lead yield enhancement and cost reduction projects.
- Minimum B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Experience with automated test equipment. Eagle Test Systems experience is a plus.
- Experience in board-level circuit design.
- Experience with instrument automation using GPIB.
- Experience in yield analysis, yield enhancement, and cost reduction.
- Experience with overseas production.
- Self-motivation, out-of-the-box thinking, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.