Join the team that is revolutionizing the timing industry with silicon Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS). Use your creative software skill to design highly automated data collection and analysis code for MEMS devices. Design instrumentation systems that measure the performance of the best timing products in the world.
- Characterize the electrical, mechanical, and thermal performance of MEMS devices.
- Design and operate instrumentation systems and measurement control software.
- Create software to categorize device performance.
- Derive statistics on large datasets, with focus on software automation.
- Upgrade existing software systems.
- Create reports that document MEMS device performance.
- Interface with vendors.
- Work closely with MEMS design, fabrication, test, and characterization groups.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in ME, EE, Physics, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience developing and running engineering laboratory experiments.
- Highly skilled Matlab coder. GUI development experience preferred.
- Experience with printed circuit board design preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.