Employee will be responsible for design of analog and mixed-signal components at the block level (such as regulator, data converter, filter, VCO, PLL, temperature sensor, charge pump, bandgap, I/O), meeting their architectural requirements and technical specifications. The employee will also contribute to the architectural definition of these blocks, and also to the chip integration. The design engineer will perform the necessary calculations, design and verification simulations to ensure the block meets all its requirements (both at the schematic level, and post layout extraction), and DFT and DFM are fully considered. The employee will work closely with the layout designers to ensure the layout is completed properly, using all best known methods. The designer will be responsible for proper documentation of assigned blocks, and for holding preliminary and final design reviews. The employee will actively participate in the chip bring up, evaluation and characterization. The employee will address questions and issues related to his/her blocks raised by other personnel, such as product, characterization, test, or application engineers.
- Master’s degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Related
- Knowledge of skills required:
- IC analog-to-digital data converter in CMOS
- Sigma-Delta Data Converters in CMOS
- System level performance evaluation using C/C++,Matlab, Simulink languages
- Analog Layout
- Behavioral modeling of analog & digital circuits in Verilog/VDHL
- Digital Design
Job site: Sunnyvale, CA
Qualified applicants should send their resumes to
990 Almanor Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Please reference this notice.