SiTime is seeking a talented engineer to be a key player enabling SiTime’s MEMS-based timing products. SiTime Corporation, the fastest growing semiconductor company, offers MEMS-based silicon timing solutions that replace legacy quartz products. With 80% market share and over 120 million devices shipped, SiTime is driving the $5 Billion timing market’s transition to 100% silicon-based timing. SiTime offers an exciting new technology, a fast-paced and challenging work environment, and an excellent benefit package.
The Senior MEMS Test Engineer is responsible for the hardware and software development of production test and calibration systems. This includes algorithm development, board-level hardware design, and software implementation and validation on both custom and standard automated test equipment (ATE) platforms. The Senior MEMS Test Engineer will work closely with the Engineering and Operations groups to successfully develop and release production test solutions to both local and overseas facilities
- Develop hardware & software for production test
- Develop algorithms and software for testing/calibration of precision timing devices
- Develop code and hardware for custom MEMS test solutions
- Perform board-level design of test boards and probecards.
- Manage vendors, debug and deploy hardware to support volume ramp.
- Work with overseas Operations personnel to release test solutions into production.
- Lead yield/capacity enhancement and cost reduction projects.
- Minimum B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficiency in C++ and Matlab.
- Experience with instrument automation using GPIB.
- Experience in board-level circuit design.
- Experience with Eagle Test Systems (ETS) a plus.
- Experience in yield analysis, yield enhancement, and cost reduction a plus.
- Experience with overseas production a plus.
- Self-motivation, out-of-the-box thinking, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.